ALICE IN CHAINS SHOWS JERRY CANTRELL SHOWS

Alice in Chains - Chattanooga, TN (4/28/2010)

Concierto de Alice in Chains en Memorial Auditorium de Chattanooga, TN (Estados Unidos), del 28 de abril de 2010.

Setlist:

1.- All Secrets Known
2.- It Ain't Like That
3.- Again
4.- Check My Brain
5.- Them Bones
6.- Dam That River
7.- Rain When I Die
8.- Your Decision
9.- Got Me Wrong
10.- We Die Young
11.- Last of My Kind
12.- Down in a Hole
13.- Sickman
14.- Lesson Learned
15.- Acid Bubble
16.- Angry Chair
17.- Man in the Box

Encore:
18.- No Excuses ***
19.- Would
20.- Rooster


*** "They left No Excuses out though. Show ended with Man in the Box and Encore started with Would."

Fotografías: http://bit.ly/cdlkqF


Intro ("All Secrets Known")

"All Secrets Known"

"It Ain't Like That"

"Again"

"Check My Brain"

"Them Bones / Dam That River"

"Rain When I Die"

"Your Decision"

"Last of My Kind"

"Down in a Hole"

"Lesson Learned"

"Acid Bubble"

"Would?"

"Rooster"

No hay comentarios: