ALICE IN CHAINS SHOWS JERRY CANTRELL SHOWS

Alice in Chains - Providence, RI (4/16/2010)

Concierto de Alice in Chains en el Dunkin Donuts Arena de Providence, RI (Estados Unidos), del 16 de abril de 2010.

Setlist:

1.- All Secrets Known
2.- It Ain't Like That
3.- Again
4.- Check My Brain
5.- Them Bones
6.- Dam That River
7.- Rain When I Die
8.- Your Decision
9.- Got Me Wrong
10.- God Smack
11.- A Looking in View
12.- Nutshell
13.- Sickman
14.- Grind
15.- Lesson Learned
16.- Acid Bubble
17.- Angry Chair
18.- Man in the Box

Encore:
19.- Would?
20.- Rooster


Fotografías: http://bit.ly/dprkTq

Más fotos:

"It Ain't Like That"

"Check My Brain"


"Rain When I Die"

"Rain When I Die" (2nd cam)

"Your Decision"

"Got Me Wrong"

"A Looking in View"

"Nutshell"

"Lesson Learned"

"Acid Bubble"

"Man in The Box"

No hay comentarios: