ALICE IN CHAINS SHOWS JERRY CANTRELL SHOWS

Alice in Chains - Atlanta, GA (2/25/2010)

Concierto de Alice in Chains en el Tabernacle de Atlanta, GA (Estados Unidos), del 25 de febrero de 2010.

Setlist:

1.- All Secrets Known
2.- It Ain't Like That
3.- Again
4.- Check My Brain
5.- Them Bones
6.- Dam That River
7.- Rain When I Die
8.- Your Decision
9.- Got Me Wrong
10.- We Die Young
11.- Last of My Kind
12.- Nutshell
13.- Sickman
14.- Dazed and Confused (teaser)
15.- Lesson Learned
16.- Acid Bubble
17.- Junkhead
18.- Angry Chair
19.- Man in the Box

Encore:
20.- God Am ***
21.- Would?
22.- Rooster


Fuente:

Fotografías: http://bit.ly/cZbG1E

"All Secrets Known"

"It Ain't Like That"

"Again"

"Check My Brain"

"Them Bones"

"Dam That River"

"Rain When I Die"

"Your Decision"

"Got Me Wrong"

"We Die Young"

"Last of My Kind"

"Nutshell"

"Junkhead"

"Rooster"

No hay comentarios: